Ensure that our patients in always wear a smile when thinking about Zenyum, by building the most charismatic and best-converting sales organisation in Vietnam.
You Are a Fit For This Role, If You
- Have previously worked in Sales in a professional capacity. 3-5 years of sales experience.
- Understand that making people engage with your brand is 50% empathy and 50% process - and you effectively can bring both to the table
- Are a natural-born-communicator and genuinely enjoy interacting with people on a daily basis, convincing them of Zenyum’s innovative approach
- Are data- and performance-oriented, and optimise your approach for conversion flows and CAC
- 1-3 years of customer service or account relationship management experience
- Join the Team of one of the most ambitious and fastest-growing startups in Southeast Asia
- No cold-calling, but empathy-driven personalised sales process
- Learning about all aspects of communication, building the foundation for fame and fortune
- Execute your vision for Zenyum’s Sales strategy across South-East-Asia
- Work with top-talent, ready to take on one of the fastest growing and most innovative sectors in healthcare
- Be rewarded with highly attractive salary & growth prospects (competitive salary and commission, fast promotion track based on performance)
Zenyum is the newest innovation in dental care. We believe everyone deserves an affordable, confident smile.
We provide 3D-printed Invisible Braces, produced under the highest quality standards, to the rising Asian middle class. Zenyum matches professional dentists with cutting-edge technology and offers our patients orthodontic treatment at an unbeatable cost.
We are a team of experienced Internet entrepreneurs and doctors, and are backed by some of the world’s best venture capital, including Sequoia Capital. We believe in rigorous processes and high accountability towards ourselves to deliver the highest quality standard for our patients. As of today, we are live in seven Asian markets.
Become part of Asia’s biggest success story in dental care